Monday, October 8, 2012

Yesterday was my first watch on Masterchef Malaysia 2 series. It's unusual for me, to watch a reality television show, after I oppose it so many time. It takes 1000 years for me to think why so many Malaysian are crazy about this kind of show. My brain, cannot handle it. So, I tried to watch one of those program last nite. And as expected, nothing good in it. 1 hour to waste on that program and I feel ashamed.

There is one girl, which very popular among other participant's. She is popular for her bad attitude; bad mouth, drama queen etc. To make it short, she was selected to the execution test, and she got kick out from the program. While she cooking, there's a interview's with other participant's about every person who get into execution test, and bla bla bla.

1 hour wasted to watch a bunch of meleis. A women with hijab's but talk only sin. A guy's who think like a girl. A group of meleis who cant take the challenge. A group of educated meleis who are weak. A group of faker who didn't know who themselves. And this is the new level of our society. I hope, I wish, 2020 is clean from any of these crooks.



"Mari salahkan yahudi, kerajaan, umno,bn, Tun M, Najib, Israel, freemason bila Melayu tak maju. Salahkan semua orang kecuali diri sendiri, cara terbaik utk menutup kebengapan dan kemalasan sendiri." - Wan Mohd Shahrir, 2012.

Yes. Meleis never think, make or do any wrong. It's the other people that's make them cannot compete with others. Going to higher education level and they're still the same. What's the different between university graduate and dropout school?

No comments: