Sunday, October 28, 2012

Creativity is your signature. Who you are, what you are is most likely depending on your thoughts. And your thoughts is your creativity. And designing industry is the most creative industry at all. I can tell if a person is a lazy douchebag or scumbag copycat by looking at their design. Agreed? No? Well, at least that is what I think.

Let me give you this simple example.

I bet most of us have watch the famous television series, the X Factors. Or at least knew how the looks of X Factor design, that X Factor fonts in black and yellow box. This trademark, is incredibly famous in our society, even if you didnt watch the series you will know this trademark. It is simple and flashy.

Now, let me ask you something.

Have you see this sticker with "I am muslim" inside? Yellow and black? The things to look is, the design. Seems familiar? 

Everytime I see this sticker, I'll whispered in my heart ; lame design, boooooooo! Lazy etc etc. 

Cant you impress us with something new and adorable? Fellas, please! Do something. Make something. Think something. Think, the right word. Howd you think is who you are.

Maybe some of you might say this is just a nothing compare to another serius issues. 

Well now, apply this into another industry. Our technologies, our money, our educations, our medicines etc, where was it from? 

No comments: