Monday, October 15, 2012

 
It is so weird, when we, the muslim, who once ruled half of the world, muslim that build some extraordinary civilization, the nations that once was a futurist, invented many new technologies and discovered so many things, become weak day by day.

Why huh?

The Arab's supposed to be the richest nation's in the world with their oil and gas industry.

The East Asian's should do well in their economy, regarding to their strategic business route's.

The African's, I believe they could do well with the nature resource's in their hand.

Yet, with all those luck in their pot, the muslim's get's kicked here and there, day by day.

Last few weeks, I had a chat with one of my close friends. We talk about anything, this and that. And then it comes to the chat where we were talking about rich stuff. Bla, bla, bla and bla. But, this phrase got my eyes on it. He said;

Being rich is nothing. Tell me, is our prophet is rich man? is his friends is rich men? which prophet in quran is a rich man?

I ask him;

You didn't want to become wealthiest and healthiest man, my friend?

He answered;

Nope. Who want to be rich anyway? me?

So I said;

Haha. Never mind my friend. As for me, being rich may not bring you the happiness, but in many case's, with my money and time's, and added some idea, to help people who cant help themselves, is not only a talk anymore. You see, rite now, muslim's all over the world get kicked here and there, because for one reason, money. We, didn't have the money power.

And those who are in power, most probably, they forgot the feeling of starving, the feeling of pain and all of that. And these man is who we call the traitor.

True, money is nothing. The real form of money was just a tool. But people already lost the real meaning of money. That's why we are what we are today.
 
I remember that I've read somewhere in the past, God encourage his servant to work and gain wealth. Pardon me if i'm wrong with this one.

1 comment:

ATIE said...

wah...a very informative talk that u hv with ur friend then.hehe

nice one..

a part of it I agree.. yeah we can help others if we have money.. but then, sometimes, people just forget the very important thing when they get rich and rich.. which is- share..

mybe in some way, ur fren chose not to be a rich man.