Monday, August 27, 2012

I was doing my daily routine in the park when suddenly I saw this two childs had a fight in the playground where I was walking. Wonder what was happen, I come closer to them, listening to what they're fighting.

"you suppose not to do this! Father told us to read our books, not to play outside!" said the tall one.

"father is not home. And I'm bored to death just to look at those picture in the books. I want to know what it feel, not to see them in some pretty colors, and read them for hours."

"you are stubborn! I tell father about this!"

"why are you so upset about this? I just going outside and play with the real things. I've experienced them, and now I know what they are alike."

"father told us to finish our books, and you didnt do that. What're you doing? Going outside having some fun. That is not a good thing to do if you want to grow into a good man."

"I didnt know how you define a good man, but I'm sure I have my own definition on a good man, and I working on it right now."

"to tell the truth, I hate what are you doing. I dont like it. People who did this, disobey to their father words, are the bad people. You are bad. And I hate bad people."

"and you're better than me? Is that what youre trying to say?"

"yes. I'm better than you, and father will be proud with having me as his child. He will see nothing in you."

"well then, I have nothing to say. You claim yourself better than me, but what are you doing out here? Most importantly, is that how you think? Wont you suppose to guide me since you're better than me? Why it's so easy for you to say those words? I'm the bad kid, so I act bad. I do sins. Wont it matter to you, since you are my brother?"



So, arent you just like me? Be a good man, walk your talk.

No comments: